General meetingsHere we publish information related to AGMs in Awardit AB.
Annual general meeting 2020
Awardit AB (publ) invites all its shareholders to participate in the Annual General Meeting 2020 at the company's premises at Snickarbacken 2 in Stockholm.
Notice has been published in Post and Domestic magazines April 27. Welcome to take part in the development of the past year.
Date: Tuesday, May 26, 2020, 10am Address: Snickarbacken 2, Stockholm
Notification to the annual general meeting
Register to the Meeting by letter, telephone or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The formal notice has been published in the Post and Domestic newspapers April 27, 2020.
Proposals on the agenda can be read in the notice.
Processing of cases received from shareholders
A request from shareholders to have a matter dealt with at the AGM must have been received by the Company no later than 10 weeks before the date of the AGM in order to be included in the notice. The shareholder must state the case, full contact details and the number of shares.
Notice procedure and matters
Excerpt from the articles of association:
§ 8 – Notice of the Annual General Meeting shall be made by announcement in the Post- and Inrikes Tidiningar and on the company's website. That notice should be announced in Svenska Dagbladet.
§ 9 – Issue at Annual General Meeting At the Annual General Meeting, the following matters will be considered.
- Opening of the meeting and election of chairman at the meeting.
- Preparation and approval of the voting list.
- Election of one or two minutes-checkers.
- Determination of the agenda.
- Question as to whether the meeting has been properly convened.
- Presentation of the annual report and the audit report and, where applicable, the consolidated profit and loss account and the consolidated balance sheet.
- Resolutions on the adoption of the profit and loss account and the balance sheet and, where applicable, the consolidated profit and loss account and the consolidated balance sheet.
- Dispositions in respect of the Company’s profit or loss in accordance with the adopted balance sheet
- Resolutions on the discharge of liability of the directors of the Board and the Managing Director.
- Resolution on the number of directors and possible deputy directors.
- Election of the Board of Directors and possible deputy directors.
- Election of, if applicable, the auditor and deputy auditor.
- Other matters to be dealt with at the General Meeting in accordance with the Swedish Companies Act (Sw: aktiebolagslagen (1975:1385) or the Company's articles of association.