Awardit AB (publ.) – Interim Report July - September 2021
Awardit AB (publ), listed on the NASDAQ First North Growth Market, submits the following report for the period 1 July - 30 September 2021.
July - September 2021
- Revenue amounted to MSEK 130.0 (62.0 MSEK July - September 2020)
- Operating result EBIT amounted to MSEK 6.5 (5.8)
- Operating margin EBIT amounted to 5.0 (9.3) per cent
- Operating result EBITA amounted to MSEK 15.1 (7.7)
- Operating margin EBITA amounted to 11.6 (12.4) per cent
- Earnings per share after tax amounted to SEK 0.23 (0.65)
- EBITA per share amounted to SEK 2.03 (1.15)
January - September 2021
- Revenue amounted to MSEK 305.5 (191.7 MSEK January - September 2020)
- Operating result EBIT amounted to MSEK 19.1 (17.4)
- Operating margin EBIT amounted to 6.3 (9.1) per cent
- Operating result EBITA amounted to MSEK 36.0 (22.9)
- Operating margin EBITA amounted to 11.8 (11.9) per cent
- Earnings per share after tax amounted to SEK 0.99 (1.90)
- EBITA per share amounted to SEK 5.14 (3.44)
Important events during the period
- On 1 July, the owners of The Inspiration Company TIC AB (TIC) and Awardit signed a share transfer agreement relating to all shares in TIC. Payment was made and access was completed on 1 July. The purchase price amounted to MSEK 60, half of which was paid in cash and half in the form of Awardit shares in an offset issue in mid-August.
- Awardit held an Extraordinary General Meeting on 16 August. The General Meeting resolved to carry out a private placement of MSEK 30, without preferential rights, in order to finalise the acquisition of TIC. The issue entailed a dilution of approximately 2.7 per cent. A resolution on a new authorisation for the Board of Directors regarding the issue of shares was also made by the General Meeting.
- On 30 August, Awardit and the owner of Prämie Direkt GmbH signed a Term Sheet, meaning that Awardit acquires 100 per cent of the shares in Prämie Direkt GmbH. The purchase price has been agreed at MEUR 17.5, of which MEUR 14.0 is to be paid in cash and MEUR 3.5 is to be paid in Awardit shares.
In a comment to the third quarter of the year CEO Niklas Lundqvist says:
”There is no doubt that Awardit is back in strong organic and profitable growth. During the third quarter our revenue was MSEK 130 with and EBITA result of MSEK 15,1 which means an increase of 110 and 96 per cent, respectively. The corresponding organic growth was 24 and 74 per cent, respectively. The fourth quarter is the absolute most important for all our business and it has started strongly with an organic growth in revenue of 113 per cent. We are now investing in delivering our best fourth quarter ever and I am confident that we will succeed.”